Related to: How to Make International Calls
1.CAN I ABLE TO KEEP MY TOLL FREE NUMBER IF I CHANGE SERVICE PROVIDERS?
- Yes as long as you make payments for at least one month, you are able to keep your number and decide how to make those international calls on your own.
- Your new service provider must instruct you on how to transfer out of your previous service provider.
2. ARE THERE REQUIREMENTS BY MY SERVICE PROVIDER FOR CALLING INTERNATIONALLY?
- It all depends on the country you intend to place your call to. If your provider requires that the number you are calling be registered with the same service provider then you are required to comply, otherwise most service providers offer higher charges to calls that are not from their service.
3. ARE THERE SPECIFIC PLANS IN CALLING FREQUENT INTERNATIONAL CALLS?
- Absolutely, some plans offer special fixed charges for some international calls depending on the country you want to call and the relationship of your country with the country you are calling. For instance, neighboring countries allow their neighbors cheap calling rates internationally.