Since we will be using the vicidial interface, you will need a softphone like X-lite. Zoiper. Or Eye-Beam as a means of audio for both sound and microphone.
NOTE: The agent credentials will be provided by the eDialer\’s manager or owner.
- Log in to the agent screen using Google Chrome.
- Click “ViciDial Log in”
- Then click “Agent Login”
- Type in your phone credentials.
- Then your user credentials.
- Choose your campaign from the dropdown field
- This is the ViciDial Interface. You will notice the main call buttons are smaller, along with the Customer information fields.
- The Script and Form tabs are both located at the top left of the page.
NOTE: This interface doesn’t have the SMS or text tab, call history, and Google maps.
- For the outgoing manual dial, click the manual link at the bottom of the page.
- Leave the dial code one as is.
- Then, copy-paste the 10 digit phone number on the second field.
- Keep the box checked, if you like, to pull any existing customer information, if it\’s previously uploaded in the dialer.
- Then, click the Dial now Link.
- Click the hang-up customer button when you\’re done.
- Then, the disposition buttons will show. You can choose your preferred disposition and click submit.
- You are now active and ready to take your first call.