Wholesale Toll Free
At eTollFree.net, we offer a wide range of communication solutions to meet your business’s needs, including high-quality inbound toll-free calls with competitive usage rates. As a proven network provider, we have the experience and expertise to ensure that your business phone service is connected seamlessly with toll-free calls.
Our toll-free numbers come with a low monthly rate of 99¢ for life, and no additional fees to search or reserve your number. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and support, and our user-friendly platform makes it easy to manage your toll-free service.
Whether you’re looking to enhance your business’s communication and customer experience, or simply need a reliable toll-free number for your business, trust eTollFree.net for customizable solutions. Contact us today to learn more and get started.
Wholesale Toll Free Rates
Enhance your brand loyalty and customer experience by showing your commitment to personalized service. Toll-free calling is a cost-effective way to manage telecom costs and connect with your customers. Wholesale toll-free rates and services from eTollFree make it easy to provide this valuable link. Our virtual call center solutions and cheap toll-free numbers offer flexibility with dedicated or switched solutions using a TDM or SIP-based platform.
Trust our proven network provider for high-quality inbound toll-free calls with competitive usage rates. With eTollFree, you can rely on our expertise to seamlessly implement a TDM-to-SIP migration and uninterrupted service. Contact us today to learn more about our VoIP call center solutions and 800 number service.
Wholesale Toll Free Features
CDR Daily Call Detail Records
Keep up to date with daily call detail records. Download daily call detail records from our secure FTP site location. These records will contain everything you need to properly bill your customers and reconcile billing on a daily basis.
Toll Free Service Details & Benefits
Intrastate, interstate and international toll-free calling anywhere in the world, with options for TDM or SIP, dedicated or switched service. Features Include: Flexible and Enhanced Routing, Directory Assistance, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) plus extensive reporting. Disaster Recovery: Short Message Service (SMS) Emergency Re-Route, Route Advance and Overflow, and Temporary TF Re-Route.
- Dedicated Termination Services: Automatic Number Identification (ANI) and Dialed Number Identification Service (DNIS)
- Delivery, Route Advance, Trunk Group Overflow, ISDN PRI information
- Unique 800 numbers for incoming calls with random and vanity toll free numbers supported
- Origin-of-Call Blocking and Routing Restrict calls by state, LATA, NPA or NPA-NXX
- Private backbone keeps traffic protected and isolated from the Internet
- 24 x 7 network management and monitoring through our Network Operations Center
- Security: We work to protect your voice traffic at every point in the network — from edge to core
- Portal-Enabled Efficiency: Enhanced routing provisioning empowers you to establish and manage toll free number routing based on your operational and business requirements.