My Credentials are correct but SIP won’t register.
There are some cases, depending on the ISP and country, when a phone extension cannot be registered on SIP. When this happens, you can follow these steps:
- Go to eDialer’s phone extension
- Click modify to the phone extension you need to change.
- Look for the field that says Protocol and change it to IAX.
- Then, go to Template ID and choose IAX Generic
- Then, save changes.
- Now on your softphone, delete the account you just added.
- Then, go back to the registration process but this time, choose IAX.