Let’s get started.
- Login to your eDialer’s admin dashboard.
- Go to reports, agent reports.
- Then, user time sheet. This report will show you the actual log-in and log-out time of the agent from the eDialer’s agent interface.
- Type in the date and then the user ID of the agent.
- Then, click submit.
- The table will show you the exact time the agent attempted to login to the dialer and the number of hours, minutes, and seconds the agent stayed logged in to the phone system.
- The time that you will see here is based on eDialer’s server time. The default is in CST. For server timezone change requests, please reach out to customer service.