- From edialer’s administration dashboard, go to inbound.
- Then, DIDs and show DIDs.
- Click Modify, the DID that you just added.
- Look for the field, “DID Route” and choose an agent from the drop-down.
- Then go to the “User Agent” field. Type in the user ID you would like to assign the DID or phone number to.
- For “User Unavailable Action” you can keep it to voicemail or choose a different routing option from the drop-down list.
- Then, click submit to save.
Stay up-to-date with the most recent toll-free, VoIP, cloud communications, and business call center news here.