With eDialer’s web phone feature. You can receive calls right in your browser without downloading any third-party phone applications.
NOTE: The agent credentials will be provided by the eDialer\’s manager or owner.
- Log in to the agent screen using Google Chrome.
- Click “Agent Log in”
- Type in your phone credentials.
- Then your user credentials.
- Choose your campaign from the dropdown field.
- If this is your first login attempt, you will see a notification to allow microphone at the top of your browser. Click Allow.
- This is what the eDialer\’s screen looks like.
- This is the campaign ID.
- On the left are the main call functions.
- At the center of the page, you will see the customer information.
NOTE: As you receive a call, the lead information will auto-fill these fields. You can also make changes to these fields as you see fit.
- These tabs in blue contain your script, form for the custom fields, SMS for text messaging, additional call notes and google maps.
- Here on the right side of the page is the keypad.
- Type in the 10 digit phone number at the field just above the keypad and click the green call button.
- This is how the page looks like while on call.
- To end the call click, Hangup Customer button at the bottom left.
- Then, the disposition buttons will show on the right side of the page. You can choose your preferred disposition and click submit.
- We also have these tabs at the bottom of the page for your callbacks. call history. call logs. and avatar.