This tutorial is about how to add a User in the eDialer system.
To allow agents to login into the eDialer system, you need to create a user account.
To get this done, you will need to have administrator access
- From the administration dashboard, go to Users, and click Add a new user.
- Type in your desired user number and password. NOTE: We suggest user IDs should be at least 3 to 8 characters in length. Avoid using zero as the first character of your user ID.
- The full name field can be any name or ID for the agent. This information will be visible in the real-time report and can be useful if you monitor the agents in real-time. The full name will also be in the calling report when you download the call data for the day.
- For the user level, normally we set a fronter blended agent at a level 1 access, Closer or second-tier agent to a level 2. And, 8 to 9 for administrator access.
- Choose the user group from the dropdown options. If this field is left blank then the user cannot log in to the agent screen.
- You can leave the phone user and password blank, then click submit.
- After clicking submit, you will see these additional user options. NOTE: Since this is an agent with user-level 1 access, we can leave the rest of the settings on default.