Your Internet Phone Company
How Does Virtual Local Calling Work?
Virtual local calling (also known as DID or direct inward dialing) is a way for someone to forward their incoming calls to any area code or country, using a phone number from that region. The user can purchase a number in New York, for instance, and have incoming calls forwarded to a line virtually anywhere. A company can have their main office in Tokyo, and their New York customers can avoid international fees when calling them.
Once a user decides on a virtual local number, they simply select the way they want to forward the incoming calls. Calls can be forwarded to a cell, home landline, office landline, or VoIP number. It’s that easy to start answering calls from virtually anywhere in the world, and even make use of other VoIP call center solutions from eTollFree!
Virtual local numbers are the modern VoIP solution for many problems a company can run into. Local DID calling can unite your offices in different areas of the country or the world, and save 60% to 70% of the cost of phone calls with the help of telemarketing software.
An easy-to-use interface allows simple management of your virtual number from anywhere with internet access. You can monitor your call statistics, change your forwarding destination, and more.
Virtual Local Calling International Numbers
EtollFree is a local virtual number provider for six continents. We forward calls to mobile phones and landlines at affordable rates, and forwarding calls to SIP services and VoIP is free, as well as voicemail. Virtual local calling allows a multi-line phone setup and multi-channel numbers. Both small offices and large call centers can use virtual local calling to maximize the efficiency of their business with multichannel numbers and multiple phone lines all over the world to work from.
Here are some of the advantages of using a virtual local phone number:
0Forward incoming calls to anywhere with an internet signal
Do business in the cities and countries of your choosing
Etollfree also offers these additional VoIP solutions:
- Internet fax—you can receive your faxes over email in pdf format
- Recording and filing your calls for recordkeeping
- Customized interactive voice menus
- Multichannel DID numbers – receive multiple calls at the same time with no hiccups in service.
- Customize your recorded greetings yourself, or use our professional announcer
- Call transfer network—for transferring calls throughout your office, or to a separate landline or mobile number
- Personal extensions for reaching your associates quickly
- Statistics and reports to keep your business as efficient as possible
Ordering our Service
Low monthly fee