Polycom IP 335 2200-12375-001 VoIP Phone
The Polycom IP 335 features Polycom HD Voice, bringing life-like richness and clarity to every call. Polycom HD Voice incorporates wideband audio for over twice the voice clarity. Like other Polycom Phones with HD Voice, the Polycom IP 335 features Polycom’s patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology for crystal-clear, noise and echo-free sound; and best-in-class system design for high-fidelity voice reproduction. The Polycom IP 335 desktop phone also delivers advanced features and capabilities such as call hold, pick-up, transfer, and three-way local conferencing ,as well as more advanced capabilities such as shared call/bridged line appearance, built-in XML microbrowser, and RJ-9 headset port.
Polycom IP 335 VoIP Phone Overview:
In today’s Internet driven world, the ability to conduct real time communication and collaboration has become critical to an organizations survival. As the market leader in open standards Unified Communications solutions, our award-winning IP telephony and conference technology makes it easy for people to interact and maximize productivity over any network, in just about any environment, anywhere around the globe. That’s why more organizations worldwide use and prefer Polycom IP telephony and application solutions.
Polycom IP335 IP Phone Features & Functions:
- Standards based, great Asterisk support!
- Up to 2 lines with up to 2 calls per line
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology & HD Voice
- 102×33-pixel graphical monochrome display
- Integrated 802.3af PoE support (no need for extra cables!)
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port compatible with wideband HD headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- XHTML micro-browser for Web applications
- AC Power Adapter Included