Lifesize Icon 800 Video Conferencing Bundle
The Lifesize Icon 800 is ideal for large spaces such as an auditiorium and is perfect for settings for 3rd party integration and multiple cameras.
Designed to radically simplify video conferencing with its intuitive “heads up” IU, six-button remote and touchscreen Lifesize Phone HD, The Lifesize 800 offers:
- Four Full HD video inputs
- Two Full HD video outputs
- Seven audio inputs
- Four audio outputs
- Two USB 3.0 data inputs
- Secure connectos for server racks
Lifesize Icon 800 Overview
Users can easily choose the video input for both primary and secondary streams with the remote control or through the Lifesize Phone HD touchscreen display. Audio sources are automatically heard at each end when the user pushes play eliminating the need to call support when the audio source doesn’t match the video input.
Included with your purchase is the new Lifesize Link Adapter, which supports especially long cable runs between the Lifesize Icon 800 unit and a Lifesize Phone HD or Digital MicPod—up to 61 meters (200 feet). Now, Lifesize Phone HD can be positioned deeper in the auditorium.
System integrators that are looking for video conferencing solution that readily integrates with existing custom thrid-party solutions, look no further than the Lifesize Icon 800. Its rack mount design enables systems integrators to easily install the Lifesize Icon 800 into an industry-standard server, podium and other rack-mount space simply. The internal power supply and locking rear connectors ensure a simple and secure connection.
Lifesize Icon 800 Features
- Simplified user interface
- Seamless call escalation to a group call
- Multiple languages supported
- Echo cancellation for echo-free calls
- Supports locking RJ45 connectors
The Bundle Solution Includes
Icon 800 codec (comes with remote) Unit is rack mountable
Camera 10x (Click here to view the Lifesize Camera 10x)
REQUIRED: Lifesize Device Software Subscription (Option: 1 – 5 years)
Lifesize Device Software Subscription (DSS) Includes:
- Help Desk Support via Phone, Email, Live chat, Web, and access to Lifesize Community.
- Automatic Software Updates with access to the latest software updates and enhancements.
- Pairing to Lifesize Service, including centralized device management, NAT/frewall traversal, Point-to-point calling.
- Expedited shipment of a product replacement should an incident require it.