Cisco 7832 IP Conference Phone
The Cisco 7832 IP conference phone is well suited for small conference rooms and private office desktops. With the 7832, you can increase call efficiency and collaboration with a cost-effective audio conferencing solution.
Cisco 7832 IP Conference Phone Overview
The Cisco 7832 IP Conference Phone comes equipped with clear audio to deliver big sound in a small package. With support from wideband audio and full-duplex communications, the 7832 delivers high-quality, crystal-clear, business-grade audio conferencing. The 7832 combines superior high-definition (HD) audio performance and 360-degree microphone coverage in a sleek and compact form, making it ideal for both small conference, huddle rooms, and private offices.
The Cisco 7832 features four sensitive microphones with 360-degree coverage that allows users to speak in a normal speaking voice, resulting in a true audiophile sound experience. With full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting background noise, as well as the latest echo-cancellation advancements, it offers a conference phone experience without compromise.
The Cisco 7832 IP Conference Phone uses Cisco’s first-class voice over IP (VoIP) technology to deliver ease of use, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications for unparalleled security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features from CUCM (Cisco Unified Communications Manager) or Cisco Spark cloud.
Cisco 7832 IP Conference Phone Features
- 360-degree room coverage for spaces up to 172 square feet
- Microphone pickup up to 7 feet from the endpoint
- Mute button to aid access from all sides of the endpoint
- 3.4-inch (8.6-cm) backlit, monochrome, pixel-based display with an antiglare bezel to make viewing and interaction easier
- 10/100 Power over Ethernet (Class 2), requiring no standalone power supply
- Common firmware with other Cisco 7800 Series endpoints to simplify device management
- Enhanced security with Secure Hash Algorithm 2 (SHA-2) support