AudioCodes 440HD VoIP Phone
The AudioCodes 440HD is a 6-line executive VoIP phone. The 440HD has Gigabit support, USB headset connectivity, and a graphical multi-lingual LCD display and presence monitoring on a dedicated LCD display.
AudioCodes 440HD Overview
The AudioCodes 440HD includes powerful features such as integration with voice quality monitoring, AudioCodes QuickConnect Auto-provisioning, full SIP protocol support with extensive interoperability. Audiocodes is tailored for the UC market offering seamless integration with media gateways, E-SBCs, call recording solutions, and support presence features.
The AudioCodes 400HD series VoIP phones are perfect for implementing hosted services. The 400HD series has advanced, field-proven technology, High Definition Voice and audio with full duplex speakerphone and headset connectivity, and built to support PoE in a compact, robust enclosure for extended use. The 440HD has multiple language support and out of the box global redirection server support.
AudioCodes 440HD Features and Functions:
- 6 line, 2 concurrent calls per line
- Unified Communications
- 2 LAN RJ-45 10/100/1000 Base-T for PC and LAN connectivity
- Ideal for Open-Source IP-PBX, Hosted IP-PBX, and IP Centrex
- Packet loss concealment
- High quality wideband
- Wideband acoustic echo canceler
- Low-delay adaptive jitter buffers
- Full duplex speakerphone and headset connectivity
- Graphic multi-lingual LCD (132 X 64)
- 6 multi-function keys
- 4 programmable soft keys
- 12 programmable speed dial keys with presence monitoring (BLF)
- Dedicated LCD (376 X 60) for contacts display
- GbE Support
- USB headset support
- PoE or external power supply
Didn’t find the Gigabyte VoIP Phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Audiocodes Phones: