Altigen iFusion SmartStation Black
The Altigen iFusion SmartStation Black utilizes Bluetooth connectivity to extend traditional telephone handset and speakerphone capabilities to your iPhone. The iFusion SmartStation has an Apple 30-pin Connector (iPhone 4 and 4s) and a pass through USB port for charging and syncing your iPhone with your Mac or PC.
Altigen iFusion SmartStation Black Overview:
As the first integrated communications docking station for the iPhone, the iFusion SmartStation is truly a breakthrough in mobile business accessories. Certified by Apple in the Made for iPhone program, the iFusion offers numerous benefits to both home office and business users.
Using Bluetooth technology, the audio path is delivered to the full duplex speakerphone and telephone handset. The iFusion function keys provide one touch access for Bluetooth pairing, volume up/down, speakerphone on/off and mute. The integrated Apple connector allows the iPhone to be “docked” for power and battery charging. It also includes a USB port for data synchronization with a connected Mac or PC.
Instead of a traditional telephone keypad, the iFusion leverages the iPhone’s dialer and Bluetooth-enabled applications (such as AltiGen’s MaxMobile, Cisco Mobile 8, Avaya One-X, and Apple’s FaceTime).
Altigen iFusion SmartStation Black Features & Functions:
- Ergonomic Handset
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Touch sensitive feature keys: Bluetooth control, Speakerphone, Volume and mute
- Docking shelf provides charging and enables USB synchronization with your MAC or PC
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR A2DP streaming music support
- 3.5mm port for stereo A2DP music streaming to external speakers
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port compatible with wideband HD headsets
- Includes Power Supply: 100-240V auto sensing 50/60Hz 0.3A DC to phone – 12V 1A