Increase Agent Productivity Today!
Completely Customizable Business Phone System + Webphone
5 Tips for Choosing the Best Auto Dialer for Your Business
For many businesses, choosing the right products and services can be a difficult task, but choosing the right auto dialer doesn’t have to be. If you are in the process of searching for an auto dialer and are looking for a way to optimize and increase outbound call rates significantly, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we’ll help you gain a better understanding of auto dialers and go over five tips for choosing the best auto dialer for your business.
What is an auto dialer?
An auto dialer in its original form is a software program that automatically dials telephone numbers for an agent or operator and can be programmed to leave recorded messages for people. With the advancement of technology, however, the auto dialer has evolved and become more complex. Today we see the deployment of predictive, progressive and preview dialers. We’ve defined each of these dialers below.
- Predictive dialer automatically dials a set of phone numbers at one time and connects agents to answered calls. It uses an algorithm that speeds up and slows down the dialing rate to increase agent talk time and reduce drop rate. It is an efficient way to reach the most customers in the least amount of time and is a great option for sales organizations, telemarketing firms and political campaigns.
- A Progressive dialer unlike a predictive dialer automatically dials a number from a call list only when an agent is available. So once an agent is connected to a call, it stops dialing until the agent has ended the call and then begins dialing again. Progressive dialers enable more personal, productive interactions between agents and customers.
- A Preview dialer, on the other hand, gives agents the authority to make each call. It allows them to “preview” customer records and product details prior to placing a call. This serves to enhance sales calls and ensure agents are fully prepared before engaging with customers. Preview dialers are great for small, sales-based call centers.
Choosing the best auto dialer for your business
Now that we’ve went over some different auto dialer options, which one do you choose? Here are a few tips to help decide on the best auto dialer for your business:
- Understand your customer base. To choose the best auto dialer software for your business, you need to understand your customer base. For instance, do you a large customer base or a small one? Or, are your customers in the same country, or are they spread across several different countries? If you customer base is large, a predictive dialer solution might be the best choice. And, if you have a small customer base, a preview dialer might be the best choice. Answering these types of questions will help save you from purchasing a product that does not fit your business needs.
- Decide what features you want your auto dialer to have. To choose the right auto dialer, you should also decide on what features you want beforehand. Once you make a list of all the features you want, you’ll be able to choose the solution that best fits your needs. For instance, do you need an auto dialer solution with capabilities like IVR, campaign and list management, text-to-speech and speech recognition? Such features may help you take your business to the next level.
- Choose a solution based on the size of your business. If there’s only one person in your call center, you don’t need to employ a predictive or power dialer – you would end up wasting time and money. So, you should try choosing a solution that best fits the size of your business.
- Pick an auto dialer that is easy to use. Try choosing an automated dialer solution that is easy to use, learn and train. The last thing you want is to waste too much time and money on teaching new employees how to use your phone system.
- Go with a company that offers premier customer support. A great provider of auto dialer software should help you before and after the sale. So, choose a company that has a history of offering the best support.
Do you feel more confident in choosing auto dialer software for your business? We hope so.
The great news is that at eTollFree.net we have an automated dialer solution that can meet all your auto dialing needs. Our Predictive Dialer software is easy to use, customizable, feature-rich and works as both an outbound and inbound calling system. It facilitates predictive, progressive, preview and power dialing and so much more. Oh, and at eTollFree.net, we make it a goal to serve our customers to the fullest.
If you’d like to know more about our Predictive Dialer software, don’t hesitate to contact us – we’re only a phone call or email away.
Practice on Our Demo System
Want to see how the system works before you buy? You can use our demo system to see all of the included features and functionality.
Take a look at all of the customizable features avalible with our Predictive Dialer
Feature Rich, Customizable, Easy to Use + WebPhone
Campaign & List Management
Local Number Presence
CTI Screen Pop
What is a Predictive Dialer?
Still not sure if a predictive dialer is what you need? We have created a video to explain a little more about what it is used for.
What are the Top 10 features of a Predictive Dialer?
Want to know what a predictive dialer has to offer? We have created a video to explain some of the features.
- Works as both outbound and inbound call center software
- Call customers from a web interface with our virtual call center software, no need to download softphone or 3rd Party software
- Show a custom script for the Agent with fields from lead information like name, address, etc.
- Set a campaign to auto-dial and send live calls to ready Agents
- Dial predictively in a campaign with many dialing calculations
- Run multiple campaigns with multiple Agents
- Exchange calls and client information between the Agent and closer/verifier
- Open a custom site page with client information from the call
- Autodial campaigns and send calls to IVR before sending to Agents with custom auto dialer software
- Pause and Park customers with custom on-hold music
- Dial clients with a pre-recorded message
- Send a dropped call to a phone message box, line, or expansion per campaign if no Agent is accessible
- Set outbound Caller ID per campaign or per list
- Accept inbound calls while creating a lead list by Caller ID
- Work as an ACD for inbound and frontier/nearer check calls
- Take both inbound and outbound calls while in blended campaigns
- Start and stop recordings at any time with custom recording settings
- Set campaigns to consequently record all calls
- Set campaigns to call leads main, alternate, and third alternate numbers if available
- Autodial unlimited alternate numbers for your leads
- Set callbacks with a client as either any-operator or Agent particular
- Manual dial mode to see leads before dialing
- Agents can be logged from any place with only a web browser
- Speedier hang up and dispositioning of calls with one key press (Hotkeys)
- Determinable Operator Wrap-up time per campaign
- Create custom call dispositions per campaign
- Setup custom recycling of leads at specified time interval
- Setup custom Time Zone limitations for leads
- Setup Answering Machine Detection, sending calls to voicemail, custom greetings, or just drop
- Mix and match campaigns and lead-lists to fit your needs
- Setup drop timer with safe-harbor message for FTC compliance
- Variable drop call rate while dialing presciently for FTC consistence
- Activate system-wide or per campaign DNC lists restrictions
- We log all calls, agent activity, and lead activity for various custom generated reports
- Load Balancing of call across multiple inbound or outbound servers
- Generate custom real-time and summary reports to stay on top
- Real-time report display
- 3rd party conferencing (with DTMF )
- 3rd party blind call transfer
- 3rd party conferencing with agent drop-off
- Custom Music-On-Hold and agent alert sound for inbound calls
- Present Callers with estimated hold time, place in line, overflow queues and several other inbound features
- Route and raking calls to agents via agent’s Skills-sets
- Queue Prioritization per campaign and inbound group
- Single agent call queuing
- Ability to set user levels and permissions for certain features and campaigns
- Import leads easily from API or web interface
- Web-based data export utilities
- Separate Time-clock application to track user work time
- Administration via web portal
- Listen, and coach agents threw manager web interface
- Custom API available allowing for control of agent call sessions like click to call and …
- Create new VoIP connections, agent phones, and inbound DID setups through administration interface
- Monitor- enter conversations with agents and customers
- Manage- change the selected queues for an agent on the fly
- Manage- Create pause Codes for your agents when they are away
- Give agents the to control to set volume levels and mute themselves when necessary
- Disable or enable agent’s ability to view the statuses of other agents on the system
- Allow agents to view details for calls in queue that the agent is selected to take calls from
- Allow agents to select and click to take calls in queue from their agent screen
- Manage- set agent’s shift enforcement rules by day and time
- Web application is available in any language