First, you need to upload a compatible audio file to eDialer’s audio store. The only acceptable audio file formats are:
WAV file 16-bit, 8k, PCM mono
GSM 8 bit, 8k
Now that your audio file is ready, let’s upload it to eDialer.
- Login to eDialer administration dashboard, then go to admin, then audio store.
- Then, click choose file and submit.
We are now ready to set up the welcome message.
- Go to Inbound, then to ingroups and show in-groups.
- Click modify to the ingroup you want to upload your welcome message.
- Under “IVR & Menu Settings”, look for the field, Welcome Message Filename.
- Click Audio chooser. Choose the welcome message you just uploaded.
- Under, Play Welcome Message. You can choose several options from the dropdown.
The default is set to, “Always”. Meaning, it will play the welcome message, every time a call is routed to the in-group.
- Now, click “Save changes”